Sunday, June 15, 2008

REMEDIAL 8° GRADO "B"

INSTRUCCION: YOU HAVE THREE (3) EXERCISES TO DO. IMPRIME Y HAZLO EN LA HOJA
FECHA DE ENTREGA: NEXT THURSDAY 19 OF JUNE.

I. Complete this conversation between Kate and Sophie
(Agranda los espacios dados)

Kate : Have you ever .......... to New York?
Sophie: New York? No I've never .......... there. Have you?
Kate: Yes. In fact I've just .......... back from there. I'm doing some consultancy work there and I've .......... at least six weeks there in the last year.
Sophie: That sounds fabulous. Have you .......... to the top of the Empire State Building?
Kate No, I .......... yet. I haven't .......... the ferry to Ellis Island either. I've just .......... work so hard. Though I have .......... dinner at Sardi's and .......... a Broadway show.

II. SELECT THE CORRECT ANSWER IN EACH ITEM

1. Have you ever .......... to Venezuela?

a) flew
b) went
c) goed
d) been

2. No I've never .......... there.

a) been
b) went
c) was
d) existed

3. In fact I've just .......... back from there.

a) been
b) gone
c) came
d) come

4. and I've .......... at least six weeks there in the last year.

a) past
b) passed
c) spent
d) spend

5. Have you .......... to the top of the Bolivar Peak?

a) flown
b) sat up
c) grown up
d) gone up

6. No, I .......... yet.

a) haven't
b) don't
c) not
d) won't

7. I haven't .......... the ferry to Margarita either.

a) taken
b) swam
c) jumped over
d) driven

8. I've just .......... work so hard.

a) looked
b) seen
c) must
d) had to

9. though I have .......... dinner at Torigallo's

a) had
b) taken
c) seen
d) served

10. and .......... a Television show.

a) taken
b) watched
c) seen
d) starred in

III. FINALMENTE, DO THIS EXERCISE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK DADO ABAJO:
The Form of the Present Perfect Tense

No comments: